2030 - 2040
- Creating a full-fledged human-level AI.
- Total robotization of all spheres of life. A person becomes superfluous everywhere, without influencing the economy, technology, or power.
- Total decline in the educational level of the population, its further impoverishment and degradation.
- Increasing biological threat: a sharp decrease in the effectiveness of atibiotics due to the growth of bacterial resistance.
- Corporations and States are creating a "Golem" - a new format of socialization that gradually takes control of all spheres of society. Society is finally atomized, social ties are blurred, the role of a person from a person who produces (services, goods, content) turns into a person who only consumes.
- The era of "New feudalism" will give corporations and state institutions unprecedented opportunities to control the disenfranchised masses. A person will defend their right to a limit: water, food, housing.
- The policy will be replaced by control.
- The elites will gain biological immortality and enormous power, but closer to 2050 they will become obedient puppets in the hands of advanced AI systems.